- We encourage you to read the garment description and check the size and fit details outlined for each individual product.
- We do our best to accurately describe the fitting of each garment
- Sometimes we will make sizing recommendations on the product description if the garment fitting is smaller or larger then you can order based off those notes.
- The size chart is is to be used as a general guide to assist with determining your size.
- Bandage Dresses are designed to be a skin tight fit, if you are between sizes or do not want a tight fit please order up 1 size.
- Honey Couture Label is made in USA Sizing, we have converted our sizes to Australian size on our size chart where necessary
- Honey Couture Gowns have specific sizing guides added under the thumbnail images please check those, or email us if you have any questions on a specific gown we are happy to provide you the measurements for that item
HOW TO USE THIS SIZE CHART
1. Refer to the product description, read any fit notes, check the thumbnail photos for a size guide specific to that item
2. Refer to this size guide below and check the AUS SIZE conversion for your size
3. Then refer to the TAG SIZE on the next line
4. Order via the TAG SIZE on the product page
If you are unsure or have any questions, please feel free to speak to us via Live Chat during Business Hours and we are happy to check stock and offer general size advice, if we are offline please send and enquiry via our contact page. Please remember to include the link for the item you wish to purchase, your size, colour and address so we may provide quick and accurate information.